• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ultra Rare? Spider-Man Varaint Otto

47 posts in this topic

On 1/6/2020 at 9:33 AM, FlyingDonut said:

Again, put a reserve on it, but lets try to see what happens.

It relisted automatically. I will start bid on it as soon as I can. I am interested in what it will go up to also.  

On 1/4/2020 at 1:31 PM, New2This said:

Garage sale about 3 long boxes of mostly Spiderman comics. Good stuff. Tje guy selling it was in the service and took care of his stuff. Now i am

The statement that "~225 copies printed and distributed" is inaccurate information. If you ask for the name of the "main Diamond liaison for Marvel Comics", you won't be given it.

That is an erroneous claim made dozens of times, with no evidence or proof of any kind. 

As revat said, anyone who tries to give you hard numbers ought not be taken at face value without evidence.

On 1/5/2020 at 9:18 AM, FlyingDonut said:

No one knows the print run on this book. Anyone who is giving you a number is:

1) Woefully misinformed
2) Pushing an agenda
3) Reading uniformed spec sites
4) A combination of all three

The print run on it is quite low. It is - without question - higher than 225. What the actual print run is very low and you've found a very nice book.

This.