• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Berkeley Comic Show Sat. Jan. 18. Great dealer lineup!
2 2

59 posts in this topic

Our quarterly old-school comics-only show returns Saturday, January 18th. 11-5. Guest artist is local superstar Liam Sharp!

Vendor lineup is the strongest in Northern California with Harley Yee, Superworld, A-1, Bunky, Shortboxed, Champion, Heroes, Lee's, CW, Edger, Harv, myself, Ray Storch, and at least three vendors from LA: Comic Cellar, Arsenal Comics, and Go-Daddy-O Comics.

Huge free parking lot and it's just off the highway. Also just a few blocks from BART.

www.berkeleycomicshow.com

14 hours ago, HouseofComics.Com said:

Our quarterly old-school comics-only show returns Saturday, January 18th. 11-5. Guest artist is local superstar Liam Sharp!

Vendor lineup is the strongest in Northern California with Harley Yee, Superworld, A-1, Bunky, Shortboxed, Champion, Heroes, Lee's, CW, Edger, Harv, myself, Ray Storch, and at least three vendors from LA: Comic Cellar, Arsenal Comics, and Go-Daddy-O Comics.

Huge free parking lot and it's just off the highway. Also just a few blocks from BART.

www.berkeleycomicshow.com

Here’s the website Marc (thumbsu

https://berkeleycomicshow.com

On 1/8/2020 at 10:12 AM, The Brain said:

I love you man.

In a manly, viking sort of way.

Like Kirk Douglas, with an eye patch,

and a scar.

….. and buying the first round ? GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

4 hours ago, Foolkiller said:

Greg Reece and I will be there with bells on.  Looking forward to seeing you folks.

That's very cool. I actually made a point to go to his booth at Wondercon 2018 to introduce myself but he had gone back to the hotel for the day, letting the sons run the show. Everything always works out in the end, lol

Is anyone going there from San Francisco I can get a ride with to and from? Happy to pay for bridge toll/gas and abide by your time schedule. My old hockey knee is bothering me and the walk is a bit long from the Bart to the con. Am in the Pac Heights area of SF. Thanks!

UPDATE! A most excellent fellow has offered and I have the ride. My great thanks!

Edited by PovertyRow

16 hours ago, PovertyRow said:

Is anyone going there from San Francisco I can get a ride with to and from? Happy to pay for bridge toll/gas and abide by your time schedule. My old hockey knee is bothering me and the walk is a bit long from the Bart to the con. Am in the Pac Heights area of SF. Thanks!

UPDATE! A most excellent fellow has offered and I have the ride. My great thanks!

:whee: