• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PRICES REDUCED: No Keys Here, Just Two Raw Books - JIM #105 and TTA #53

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I have two raw books up for sale:

• Journey Into Mystery #105 - FN/VF 7.0 - $85 $75 (OSPG value is $125)
  • Tales to Astonish #53 - FN/VF 7.0 (possibly higher, please see description) - $70 $60 (OSPG value is $94)

Those of you who've sold raw books to me in the past know I ask a bunch of questions when I'm interested in a book, and I can say that none of these books have:

• Loose or detached staples
  • Rusty staples
  • A loose or detached centerfold
  • Spine splitting
  • Soiling, water damage, stains or fingerprints unless noted
  • Tears unless noted
  • Chipping or dents unless noted
  • Major creases
  • Any printing defects (printers creases, smudges, etc.)
  • Any interior defects (tears, missing page corner chips, etc.)

I charge exact shipping to ship these books insured via USPS Priority Mail, and the shipping cost will depend on your location (I'm willing to ship anywhere in the world, but I know USPS Priority Mail shipping costs are high outside of the U.S.).

I accept PayPal, checks or money orders.

The first :takeit:gets the book, but I will also listen to offers via PM.

I accept returns or will make things right should you not be happy with a book for any reason, and please No probies and HOSers.

Thanks for looking!

Art

Edited by silverseeker
Prices reduced.

First up is Journey Into Mystery #105 - FN/VF 7.0 - $85 $75

The only callout of note is a small spot to the left of "with a large printing firm" on the back cover...there's no tide line so it doesn't look like a stain, but you can see it if you hold the book at an angle (the spot is about the size of the "w" in "with").

JIM105_FC.thumb.jpg.2435b878a6ea2ed0b7c87ba1e9f14a16.jpg

Back cover scan:

Spoiler

JIM105_BC.jpg.54956c923a5889e72551334c3727d452.jpg

Edited by silverseeker
Price reduced.

Next up is Tales to Astonish #53 - FN/VF 7.0 - $70 $60

This book looks a lot nicer (looks like an 8.5/9.0) and has fantastic cover gloss, but I've downgraded it because of the tanning.

I submitted a copy of Tales to Astonish #50 that looked a touch nicer with the same amount of tanning and it came back from CGC as a 7.5, so I feel pretty confident in my assessment of the grade.

TTA53_FC.jpg.f614cd8ae86b4885a2e2df062ef8a961.jpg

Back cover scan:

Spoiler

TTA53_BC.jpg.8af5b23f219e4ae30d2e8629be3321e2.jpg

Edited by silverseeker
Price reduced.