• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

+ + + EC comic reprints! Weird Science / Vault of Horror / Haunt of Fear - Millar's Nemesis - and even MORE SPAWN has risen to the surface! + + +

29 posts in this topic

:rulez:

TERMS OF SALE:

* * * PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE TERMS OF SALE BEFORE PLACING A BID. I DO NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS TO THE TERMS LISTED BELOW * * *

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or the handful of members on my ignore list. I do not participate in third-party deals. When you enter into a contract with me, you acknowledge that you are directly responsible for the deal. 

First  :takeit:in the sales thread wins. Private sales can be arranged and negotiations are entertained via PM, but the most secure and incontestable way to win is to post the :takeit:directly in the public thread. If a private deal is made via PM, I will modify the sales thread ASAP, but there is always a small chance that someone could beat you in the public thread, so please keep that in mind when entering into negotiations. 

PAYMENT: PayPal Goods and Services or personal check. Item will ship when payment clears. 

SHIPPING AND HANDLING: USPS First Class or Priority at exact cost. I can accommodate your preferences. Please contact me for further information. 

RETURN POLICY: I accept returns for any reason, as long as the following conditions are strictly met:

1. You must use PM to notify me of your intention to return the item and I must receive this notice within 72 hours of your reception of the package as indicated by tracking.

2. I must receive the returned item in the exact condition in which it was sent. Refunds will only be issued after I receive the item in question.

3. You must mail the item back to me postmarked as "shipped" no later than 7 calendar days after your reception of the package as indicated by tracking.

4. You must cover the cost of shipping the item back to me.

5. I do not issue partial refunds, so please do not ask me to cover reholder fees. It's all or nothing. 

If any of these generous conditions are not met, I reserve the right to refuse the return. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been a member of the boards for several years and the total amount of business I've conducted here is deep into the five-figure range, both as a seller and buyer, with several books individually priced in the deep four-figure range. My kudos can be found by going HERE.

I look forward to doing business with you! 

Cleaning up the man cave and I have various moderns that need to go! 

I will be posting: 

1. Millar's Nemesis 

2. EC reprints - Haunt of Fear, Vault of Horror, and assorted sci-fi titles

3. Random Spawn issues - some of them quite HTF. 

Everything is NM or better. Backing boards and bags (oftentimes Gerber products) free of charge! 

NEMESIS 1 

Five copies are available.

Very clean copies - all north of NM. 

If you claim, please be sure to tell me how many copies you want. All of them are pretty much the same. 

:news: ENTIRE SET SOLD TO NICKA

nemesis.jpg

Edited by newshane

EC REPRINTS 

WEIRD SCIENCE 2 

WEIRD SCIENCE 12 

WEIRD FANTASY 10 

WEIRD FANTASY 11 

WEIRD FANTASY 13

$5 for the set

I am going to boldly but confidently state that you won't find a better cost/reading satisfaction ratio anywhere on the boards today. 

weird sci.jpg

EC REPRINTS 

HAUNT OF FEAR 2

HAUNT OF FEAR 3

HAUNT OF FEAR 7

HAUNT OF FEAR 8

:news: SOLD TO PHILREAL

If you haven't read any of the old EC titles from the 50s, you have been MISSING OUT. This title is my favorite. Check em out on the cheap. You'll be glad you did! 

fear.jpg

Edited by newshane

58 minutes ago, newshane said:

NEMESIS 1 

Five copies are available at $4 each

Very clean copies - all north of NM. 

If you claim, please be sure to tell me how many copies you want. All of them are pretty much the same. 

OR TAKE THEM ALL - $16

nemesis.jpg

:takeit:

EC REPRINTS 

VAULT OF HORROR 1, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23 24, 26, 28 

:news: SOLD TO PHILREAL 

VOH1.jpg

VOH2.jpg

VOH3.jpg

VOH4.jpg

VOH5.jpg

Edited by newshane

3 hours ago, newshane said:

EC REPRINTS 

HAUNT OF FEAR 2

HAUNT OF FEAR 3

HAUNT OF FEAR 7

HAUNT OF FEAR 8

$4 for the set 

If you haven't read any of the old EC titles from the 50s, you have been MISSING OUT. This title is my favorite. Check em out on the cheap. You'll be glad you did! 

fear.jpg

:takeit:

SPAWN LOT OF 34 ISSUES 

:news: SOLD TO MUSICMETA

These are all in Mylites 2s with Gerber fullbacks. They look great in the Mylar. I haven't individually graded these out, but they all seem to be at least NM or higher. I am going to call it VF/NM or higher as a set to play it safe. I won't offer returns on individual issues, so if you need me to check a particular issue, I'd be willing to grade it before you buy. You can always return the entire LOT for a refund, however, granted you meet the conditions outlined in my initial post. 

I could sell these individually on eBay, or perhaps even here, for a lot more money, but I'm eager to move these out of the house. I have a baby boy on the way, and I'm moving the mancave! 

LOT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ISSUES: 

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

s7.jpg

s8.jpg

s9.jpg

Edited by newshane
issue numbers added

59 minutes ago, newshane said:

SPAWN LOT OF 34 ISSUES 

$35 FOR THE LOT

These are all in Mylites 2s with Gerber fullbacks. They look great in the Mylar. I haven't individually graded these out, but they all seem to be at least NM or higher. I am going to call it VF/NM or higher as a set to play it safe. I won't offer returns on individual issues, so if you need me to check a particular issue, I'd be willing to grade it before you buy. You can always return the entire LOT for a refund, however, granted you meet the conditions outlined in my initial post. 

I could sell these individually on eBay, or perhaps even here, for a lot more money, but I'm eager to move these out of the house. I have a baby boy on the way, and I'm moving the mancave! 

LOT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ISSUES: 

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

s7.jpg

s8.jpg

s9.jpg

:takeit:  Seems like a GREAT deal to me and I don't have nearly all these issues. 

27 minutes ago, musicmeta said:

:takeit:  Seems like a GREAT deal to me and I don't have nearly all these issues. 

Thanks man! It /IS/ a great deal. :)

^^ Spawn lot 

Okay, I will be posting a few HTF Spawn issues throughout the night. These are higher value raw books, so I will need to grade everything first. 

SPAWN 151 

9.2 raw - good pressing candidate

:news: SOLD!

There were two variants of 151. This one was done by Philip Tan. 

151.jpg

Edited by newshane