• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 First Sale---Raw coming NOW!!!---Closed
4 4

48 posts in this topic

Hello,
These are 4 nice graded comics.  I need some cash for some unexpected expenses.  These will be up till end of day tomorrow then Ill close the thread.  I want to give the boards first crack.  Have fun and buy something lol.

:rulez:

•   No PL/HOS members

•  First  :takeit: trumps all PM negotiations.  Once we agree in PM then you can post the Take.  Thanks

•  I'll take PayPal Only for this sale.  Thank you

• When the thread is over an invoice will be sent with PayPal address. 

•  I'll expect payment within 3 calendar days of invoice, or the book will be available for sale again (unless we've made other payment arrangements)

• Time Payments are available but must clear it with me first.  Thanks

• USA: $14 for Graded in any quantity. Please note the shipping prices are slightly higher than they used to be. It is costing a little more these days. 

•  Canada: $25 for Graded in any quantity. Overseas- Shipping at cost. I only ship overseas to established board members with references.

• General Policy: I Will NOT accept returns here because all of these are CGC graded books

Edited by SOLAR BOY