• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite comic panel of all time.
1 1

89 posts in this topic

I dont know that this is my favorite, and I can't find the last panel of this book online, but it blew my 7 year old mind! Wolvie is passed out in Mexico? (I'm in Texas and aware of the boarder at 7 years old) I got this book in my wolverine comic subscription.... as a kid

Anyway he's passed out much like this cover on a bus in the last panel, and white is under his nose, I immediately thought drugs lol

And men with guns I think the cartel are getting on the bus, I believe that's the way it ended...

RCO001.jpg

7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I dont know that this is my favorite, and I can't find the last panel of this book online, but it blew my 7 year old mind! Wolvie is passed out in Mexico? (I'm in Texas and aware of the boarder at 7 years old) I got this book in my wolverine comic subscription.... as a kid

Anyway he's passed out much like this cover on a bus in the last panel, and white is under his nose, I immediately thought drugs lol

And men with guns I think the cartel are getting on the bus, I believe that's the way it ended...

RCO001.jpg

yes bullets often leave craters in clothing.

5 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

He is known to be the first major character to find death in a Marvel comic and the only Howling Commando ever to die in battle.

Jonathan "Junior" Juniper appears in Sgt. Fury and his Howling Commandos vol. 1 #1-4. In the fourth issue, he was killed.[5] The death of Junior Juniper has haunted Nick Fury all the way up to modern day stories

Then, there's the loss of Lady Pamela a few issues later.

10 minutes ago, kav said:

yes bullets often leave craters in clothing.

Hitting Adamantium.

The holes look as brown as the shirt.  Very tough material not to get ripped open.

Edited by Ken Aldred

Just now, 1950's war comics said:

Pamela Hawley was killed in the London Blitz during WWll she was helping the wounded and her shelter was hit during a German bombing raid

Or was she???
Marvel could bring her back tomorrow-

56 minutes ago, kav said:

Or was she???
Marvel could bring her back tomorrow-

Yup. Cloned or deep-frozen assassin with a cyborg arm, but with excellent manners.

British version of Bucky.

Edited by Ken Aldred

2 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Yup. Cloned or deep-frozen assassin with a cyborg arm.

Just like Bucky.

0r.....it could all be a dream-

14 minutes ago, Spidey 62 said:

This makes me laugh.  First couple pages into issue 52 when they are trapped by the Kingpin.  I love the dated reference and also that JJJ, detests Spidey, knows he needs him to survive. 

20200105_225559.thumb.jpg.c8690d6fae47c42c1002d6908fd1d9b3.jpg

Perfect opp for spidey to say why would I get you out of here I'm a menace remember?