• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite comic panel of all time.
1 1

89 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

Great choice.

One of my favourite panels.

Question-was Cap sent in block of ice in the last golden age appearance or was it retconned into the silver age?

23 minutes ago, kav said:

Question-was Cap sent in block of ice in the last golden age appearance or was it retconned into the silver age?

Retcon, to the best of my knowledge.

9 hours ago, Chaos_in_Canada said:

From TTA82, ShellHead unleashing his repulser rays on Subby. 

TTA82-ironman.jpg

1 hour ago, 1950's war comics said:

this panel is sweet (worship)

If memory serves, this is from the Sub-Mariner story where Jack Kirby finished the story after Gene Colan penciled the beginning but was unable to finish. 
It also holds the honor of being the first bona fide Marvel crossover story - Iron Man vs the Sub-Mariner  begun in TOS and continued in TTA. :luhv:

Edited by Unca Ben

2 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

i grew up reading the early Journey into Mystery Thor ... and back then the unrequited love between Dr Blake and nurse Jane was heartbreaking ...just like in real life

Related image

The real heartbreaker was when Thor took her to asgard and Odin gave her powers and gave her a test and she panicked so-later for her.