• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! 30% OFF EVERYTHING! Heathen, Redneck, Deadpool, Wolverine, Batman, Hellblazer, Old Man Logan, Maximum Carnage, House of Penance, Black Magick, Lucifer, Punisher, Red Thorn, Survivors Club, Harrow County, Lady Mechanika
4 4

142 posts in this topic

Death the High Cost of Living, four-book lot: #1 is signed by Gaiman and Bachalo, still sealed, COA #3799 of 10,000 (note lower left spine creases); plus a FN copy of #2 and VF or better copies of #3, a 1st print with error and a corrected second print. Sold Prices seem to range greatly on the signed, sealed #1; lets go $30 for the lot.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

We're finally nearing the end....I have larger lots, though not complete sets, of Sandman Mystery Theater and The Dreaming; will shoot and post if there's interest. ... That may be all for this thread; I need to check whether I have put up everything from this collection. Don't hesitate to present offers. (thumbsu