• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! 30% OFF EVERYTHING! Heathen, Redneck, Deadpool, Wolverine, Batman, Hellblazer, Old Man Logan, Maximum Carnage, House of Penance, Black Magick, Lucifer, Punisher, Red Thorn, Survivors Club, Harrow County, Lady Mechanika
4 4

142 posts in this topic

Okay, I bought a Modern collection to read and release. So I have been reading and am going to get started releasing, as I know a few boardies who took books in my recent G/S/B thread are waiting to see if they want anything here as well, in the interests of combined shipping. There will be a lot of sets/lots; this guy was a read-once-and-bag collector. I will start with Marvel and DC titles; Independents will follow. Somewhere in there will be the various one-offs/variants/minor keys he bought just because the book seemed cool to him, but again much of it will be sets and/or lots.

5 Simple :rulez:

1) Payment is Check or Money Order -- its not about fees; I just don't have or want Paypal.

2) First :takeit:wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread.

3) Shipping: One book U.S. first class can go in a flip n ship mailer for $5; 2 to approx. 10-13 can go Priority for $7 (flip n ship mailer inserted into Priority Legal Envelope); after that its Medium Priority Box at $14. (If I can save you a couple bucks with a Region B, I will).

4) Returns: I'd hope not, as the vast majority of these are at least VF/NM or NM, with a few outliers a bit either way. I will call out grades for the few that are significantly lower. That said, for returns, notify me within three days of receipt and get it back in the same shape on your dime.

5) Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

Edited by Readcomix

I know you still have a lot to post but I was wondering if you had any Variant Covers for Moderns of Catwoman, Invisible Woman, Power Girl, Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, Captain Marvel, Batgirl, Gwen Stacy, Spider-Gwen, Supergirl, Zatanna, or Might Thor Issues?

4 hours ago, jou13 said:

I know you still have a lot to post but I was wondering if you had any Variant Covers for Moderns of Catwoman, Invisible Woman, Power Girl, Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, Captain Marvel, Batgirl, Gwen Stacy, Spider-Gwen, Supergirl, Zatanna, or Might Thor Issues?

A couple, I think. There's covers of Harley, Thor, Supergirl, Black Widow that I have noticed that are outside of runs. Still parsing.