• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cómic Book cover reproduction

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I am looking to have a cover reproduced.  ASM 101.  After some digging I found that Fedoraman is the guy to ask but it seems as if he is no longer around?  I’d like this cover to feel as close as the original as possible.  Can anybody help me out here?  Maybe lead me into the right direction?

thanks!

7 hours ago, Geeksity said:

Hi all,

I am looking to have a cover reproduced.  ASM 101.  After some digging I found that Fedoraman is the guy to ask but it seems as if he is no longer around?  I’d like this cover to feel as close as the original as possible.  Can anybody help me out here?  Maybe lead me into the right direction?

thanks!

Ask and ye shall receive:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Facsimile-reprint-covers-only-to-Amazing-Spider-Man-101-1st-Appearance-MORBIUS/324018723958?hash=item4b71055c76:g:jIkAAOSwh0Bd~OCI 

This is the CGC Forums! Would you expect any less than the answer to your prayers? :acclaim:

Edited by James J Johnson