• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicConnect (post your opinions on the new site)
6 6

109 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Gotham Kid said:
2 hours ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Woohooo!!! Anyone see a section still for checking out old sales? I didn't see anything.

drop down box > Sold

Capture.JPG

Well, try puching in Action Comics #1 and it'll return you 554 entries, with none of them appearing to be Action Comics 1 from what I can see from just the first page.  doh!

2 hours ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Woohooo!!! Anyone see a section still for checking out old sales? I didn't see anything.

Well, I tried the links for each individual auction lot as provided from the email messages which they send out prior to their Event Auctions and it leads you to this:

https://www.comicconnect.com/idle-timeout

As expected, it takes you to their Home Page from yesterday which states that "The Page You Were Looking For Doesn't Exist".  :frustrated:

1 hour ago, lou_fine said:

Well, try puching in Action Comics #1 and it'll return you 554 entries, with none of them appearing to be Action Comics 1 from what I can see from just the first page.  doh!

I actually did that and it worked fine for me. I typed Action Comics 1 in the sold section, and then changed the filter to most expensive. All the top auctions showed up naturally from the 9.0 down to single pages selling in the $5K and up range.

Also can’t access my account history- like Im pretty sure I bought some books in their last auction and there’s no trace of past orders etc... hopefully that will be restored. 

Edited by Black Bat

1 hour ago, RareHighGrade said:
10 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

^ yes to above for me too and it stinks that all the books I watched throughout the years are wiped away from my account :(.  I hope they can fix this problem.

+1

+2