• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con Forum Dinner, Sat, Sept 17, 2005

170 posts in this topic

To all prospective attendees of the Baltimore Comic-Con. I am pleased, along with some of my other local Baltimore forumites, to set up our forum dinner for Saturday, September 17, 2005.

We are in the midst of setting up the location and dinner menu. My hope is to keep it around $40 per person, probably offer a buffet selection, and hold it at a local hotel within walking distance from the Convention Center. I understand that last year's dinner site did not go well due to noise in particular.

So that I can start to get a possible head count, please let me know via this thread whether you hope to join us (and how many in your party).

I'll update the thread as I obtain additional information. If you have suggestions for the dinner, feel free to post them or PM me.

Hope to see many of you in Baltimore next month!

Count me in. thumbsup2.gif

I understand that last year's dinner site did not go well due to noise in particular.

Blame me for that one. boo.gif Was tough finding a spot in B'more that was:

1. Relatively close to Convention Center

2. Would take reservations for a group of 20+

3. Under $60/head

We ended up going with Phillips. I wasn't aware that they were going to seat us where they did. Christo_pull_hair.gif

A hotel restaurant sounds like a good idea. thumbsup2.gif

Hey, those are a lot of my books in the background which you have now misappropriated without securing the proper licensing fee! 893whatthe.gif

I advise you to settle with me now and give me comics or else I will go after your entire inventory! poke2.gif

Hey, those are a lot of my books in the background which you have now misappropriated without securing the proper licensing fee! 893whatthe.gif

I advise you to settle with me now and give me comics or else I will go after your entire inventory! poke2.gif

Not my table, my friend. I'm merely the underpaid help!

See ya' all there courtesy of my Personal Convention Chauffeur Brian (soon to be 30 year old foolkiller). Making the trip down with Dave and Gene as well i think.

I'm bunkin' with the Adobe Master (Brad) and am ready to party and eat seafood!… and hopefully find a few gems too.

893crossfingers-thumb.gifdevil.gifheadbang.gif