• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con Forum Dinner, Sat, Sept 17, 2005

170 posts in this topic

Sadly, Red is staying in the same hotel as I am which likely means that I will be tarred and feathered Saturday evening.

By the way Red, I'm still your ride to and from the con, so my disappearance at dinner won't change that.

I don't see MaryAnn on the dinner guest list 893scratchchin-thumb.gifyay.gif

...First rule of conventions ,.....never bring you're wife..... thumbsup2.gif

or someone else's and try to pass her off as your own foreheadslap.gif

..you hiring the same actress this year?...peolpe will notice if you switch them,...

Sadly, Red is staying in the same hotel as I am which likely means that I will be tarred and feathered Saturday evening.

By the way Red, I'm still your ride to and from the con, so my disappearance at dinner won't change that.

I don't see MaryAnn on the dinner guest list 893scratchchin-thumb.gifyay.gif

...First rule of conventions ,.....never bring you're wife..... thumbsup2.gif

or someone else's and try to pass her off as your own foreheadslap.gif

..you hiring the same actress this year?...peolpe will notice if you switch them,...

I was thinking of bringing the fat naked spider-guy that Chromium like to post pictures of, as my dinner date confused-smiley-013.gif Maybe he could set his painted package on the table as everyone is eating confused-smiley-013.gif

I dunno. Mary Ann may not come to Baltimore at all. If she does come, she might go to the dinner without me (though doubtful). Nevertheless, she'll be at the ACTOR table if she does come.

And just for the record, this girl is not my girlfriend, but rather a friend I actually met at this very con last year.

I dunno. Mary Ann may not come to Baltimore at all. If she does come, she might go to the dinner without me (though doubtful). Nevertheless, she'll be at the ACTOR table if she does come.

And just for the record, this girl is not my girlfriend, but rather a friend I actually met at this very con last year.

thumbsup2.gifpoke2.gif

Tentative attendees for dinner (as of Aug 24, 2005):

(1) EsquireComics (and Mrs. Esquirecomics)[2]

(2) RedHook [3]

(3) Solar [4]

(4) ShieldAgent (will your daughter be coming?)[5]

(5) Chrisco37 [6]

(6) FlyingDonut (and the lovely Mrs. Flying Donut) [8]

(7) BronzeBruce13 [9]

(8) ArnoldTBlumberg [10]

(9) Silverandbronze [11]

(10) TomG (and spouse - mystery solved!)[13]

(11) DarthDiesel (plus wife and little kids)[15]

(12) Dam60 [16]

(13) ComicBookGuy[17]

(14) Colossuscomics [18]

(15) Steve Borock [19]

I may have missed this, but are we doing the thing where we pay in advance?

Yes, as soon as I make the final arrangements with the hotel, I'll coordinate the payments and everyone can send the money to me in advance (probably through paypal).

Sometime after Labor Day will be fine. Don't worry, particularly b/c I know where you live and can arrange for your comics to be seized.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Aren't you supposed to be tilting at windmills? Get to work! poke2.gifgrin.gif

so....who thinks I should bring the sig. other? Can you all handle her? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So far, Solar is the only one that has met her.

sumo.gif

I knew that would draw you out of your current lurker status!!! acclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Chalk one up for me!!! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif