• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Closed-sort of] Anyone know when Comic Connect's Web site will be back up?
2 2

24 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Xenosmilus said:

Wow, I am not liking their new site.  Very slow and no advanced/refined search anymore.

Actually the only way to find a specific issue number of a title is in their advanced search. The only way the advanced option comes up is to start typing something in the search box. At least on the mobile version. Don't know about desktop version. I don't know about others but I wasn't able to sort my search results even when I tried using the search results organizer. The "3rd party graded only" box doesn't work when I check it so I get raw books in the search results when I don't want them included.

I like the old site better 👎

10 minutes ago, Xenosmilus said:

Is there one on the mobile site because there is not one on the website!?! My Browser is Safari.

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 10.21.40 PM.png

I'm using chrome. Try tapping on the search box then check right underneath if the advanced option comes up. It does for me on mobile and desktop.

I just tried again and the 3rd party graded box works in the advanced section 

Edited by MGsimba77

8 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

I'm using chrome. Try tapping on the search box then check right underneath if the advanced option comes up. It does for me on mobile and desktop.

Nothing. I tired Chrome and FireFox too. Maybe it's a MAC issue?

Edited by Xenosmilus

5 minutes ago, Xenosmilus said:

Nothing. I tired Chrome and FireFox too. Maybe it's a MAC issue?

That's weird. It could possibly be a MAC problem. I'm on android. This is what I get after simply tapping on the search box. The advanced option is just under the blue submit button 

Screenshot_20200107-224546_Chrome.jpg

4 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
4 hours ago, Xenosmilus said:

HAHA I just checked and its up! 

^^

Well, it's quite obvious you haven't tried the site yet because virtually nothing works according to this thread here:

No links to their auctions, no customer account information, no auction results history, etc., etc.........just a big smelly pile of doggie doo doo here. :p