• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charlton Comics (Yellowjacket Comics, Space Adventures, The Thing, etc.)
3 3

129 posts in this topic

In 1958 Charlton tried a little GIANT experiment in most of it' titles, some were 68 pages, others were 100 pages. Including a Peter Paul's reprint collection and the Giant Comics series from 1957, there are an even 50 to this set. Have fun trying to find some of these in decent shape. :) 

AtomicMouse026.jpg

AtomicRabbit011.jpg

AtomTheCat011.jpg

AtomTheCat012.jpg

BillyTheKid011.jpg

@fett These are such incredibly beautiful copies, with great cover art! Thanks for posting! Very seldom seem stuff! 

Do you have a copy of My Secret Life #28 to share :wishluck:

Edited by sagii

19 hours ago, fett said:

here you go-

MySecretLife028.jpg

Wow! :x

I know its signed by Colletta, but it's got hallmarks of 'you know who' all over it too. 

Thank you for posting. 

Edited by sagii

stellar copies!! :) Out Of This World #1 was one of the first Charltons I bought years ago just because of the cover. Also glad to see a higher grade copy of the CJ 16-Ive been trying to find a better (brighter?) colored copy for awhile now than the few I have but it appears that the colors were a little off across the board.