• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charlton Comics (Yellowjacket Comics, Space Adventures, The Thing, etc.)
3 3

129 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, fett said:

stellar copies!! :) Out Of This World #1 was one of the first Charltons I bought years ago just because of the cover. Also glad to see a higher grade copy of the CJ 16-Ive been trying to find a better (brighter?) colored copy for awhile now than the few I have but it appears that the colors were a little off across the board. 

Thanks.  When I saw that Out of this World #1 I just had to have it.  It's bizarre.  And, at the risk of repeating some that others have shown I'll add this hard to find gem...and a romance book that one of my friends said was "junk", but I like the cover.  It reminds me of a Baker...

=C&J15-Bx7423.jpg

=JustMarried6.jpg

Edited by Tri-ColorBrian

8 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Nice.  Another Baker-esque cover.  Is that Colletta?

While it has Baker touches, (fold lines in the man's sweater, the womans face/smile) it also has strong Colletta and Giordano touches. So not one I'd 'go to mat on' saying Baker 'may' have had an involvement in.

But I agree great cover either way 

Edited by sagii

15 hours ago, Inaflash said:

Pinks and orange are much brighter in hand...

D145BE2D-23BF-4F11-AC5D-F7CC1CD4FF67.jpeg

That's a great cover. The clenched fist says it all....

7 minutes ago, BOOT said:

Fett, I am in awe of your Charlton collection! Have never even seen so many of these!

Here's my copy of Peter Paul's 4 in 1 and the candy bar coupon you had to send in to get it.

1peterpauljumbo.jpg.14f9f96629c14b2989cd9db6bb39f0ff.jpg

1peterpaulcoupon1.jpg.3fa6a921530a8a6834ca2d3dafeeb46a.jpg

thanks I had a pile before I realized what was happening. Also did not know how the Peter Paul giant comic was made available, so many many thanks for that info. (btw if you ever want to unload a certain Charlton I know you have a copy of that I need, let me know. :) Hint: it's remaindered and very rare. )