• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Get Well Soon joeypost!
6 6

123 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, joeypost said:

Thanks for the well wishes guys and gals. It was time as the pain affected everything I did. 

I had 5 vertebrae cleaned up to remove bone spurs, some issue from arthritis and to make the openings for the nerve bundles larger to reduce the stenosis. 

Lots of pain right now as I am only one day post op. Did some PT and OT today. Couldn’t put in my own socks without using a tool to hold the sock open. Looked a lot like a snake stick. 

I should be back working in 4-5 days. 

My wife had back surgery earlier last year.  Obviously, not every condition requires it, but when it does it can be amazing what a difference it makes.  Hoping you see similar type results.

Hoping your recovery is as smooth as possible and the discomfort alleviates itself quickly.   Hang in there and hopefully each day is better than the last as you regain your mobility and life.