• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Congrats to Gino!
3 3

41 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Thanks y’all I greatly appreciate it and thank you @Robot Man for the shout brother!!!!!! SUPER DUPER PUMPED!!!! We evened out our ratio now my lovely wife and I have 2 boys and 2 girls!!!!!! Axel now joins the Paulus clan along with his siblings Lana, Gino, and Aria!!! Kids are super excited and were just elated to meet him!! So much praise to my wife (and you know that is sincere bc she has never looked at this site once haha!!) for doing all the hard work to get us to this place!! The memories we have made and continue to make seemingly happen on a daily basis now!!! For example and this is small but I read my oldest son little Gino a Super Powers book last night before bed that basically devotes a page or two to many of the marvel heroes like short biographies.  We got to She-Hulk and he stopped me and said, “Who is that??? Broccoli girl?? and what are her powers? Having broccoli come out of her hands that she can throw in your face!! 😂😂 I was tickled laughing and you know how kids are once they’ve seen they made you laugh they want to try and repeat it over and over again!! Great times for sure!! I’ve already turned him and my youngest daughter into comic lovers (missed my oldest I tried but you can’t win em all!! I’m optimistic there is still time!!) thank you everyone so so much!!!!!

NOW SOMEONE TRACK ME DOWN A BLUE RIBBON 19!!!! I will take the Berk copy off someones hands if they want to part with it hehe!! 😊🙌🥰

Thanks again everyone this site is basically my relaxation spot and has been for years now simply reading threads and chiming in every now and then during short downtimes is all the stress relief I will ever need!! Great great community chalk full of rock stars!!! 

E98F3AAD-8DA3-43F3-AA13-7C090C337B49.jpeg

89A85DC0-ED4F-4C2C-9C68-932B029D1284.jpeg

65A85ECD-3730-4824-B52A-92841DFBE955.jpeg

F6AB88BA-A513-4A1E-A8CE-4CFE91AABD6D.jpeg

BCB77E6A-D655-41C3-B241-57BF29A7AA7F.jpeg

491EEA6E-0382-45A5-95EE-024326B143C3.jpeg

Looks like a long night buddy...Revist that picture in 15 or 16 years... Ha Ha!

I'm digging grand children. Spoil 'em, pump them full of sugar and hand them back to their parents. Sweet revenge!