• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is the Mile High Mega Store built on an ancient skunk weed burial ground?
2 2

178 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Peter G said:

+1 - I agree !

Just don’t set a bad example in front of the kids. 

I weigh over 300 pounds. By shoving all that food down my throat and watching too much TV I have set a bad example in front of my kids. Chuck? I think Chuck's outfit is really tacky. Bad!

3 minutes ago, the blob said:

I weigh over 300 pounds. By shoving all that food down my throat and watching too much TV I have set a bad example in front of my kids. Chuck? I think Chuck's outfit is really tacky. Bad!

Well at least you acknowledge your disease. That is the first step. 

3 hours ago, FlyingDonut said:

I would like to point out that my personal political preference is aligned with one of these two people, and I'm sure most of you know what it is.

That being said, I don't want to read about EITHER of these people's political/social views in their comic book newsletter.

Every time a person makes their opinions known, they risk alienating potential customers.

It's unwise to do in business.

13 minutes ago, GACollectibles said:

Exactly, carrying a $2.2 million mortgage for a comic business is nothing a kid should see.

Beyond that, (in my best Indigo Montoya voice) I don't think "sick" and "bad example" mean what you think it means.

Indigo Montoya.....?

10a-1600x900.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

3161447690_1a4f4c3cb9_o.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

10 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

Comic book newsletters sure are different from when I was a kid. 

What in the hell are you all going on about?

When I was a kid, no comic book newsletter ever mentioned anyone getting West Nile-enduced encephalitis of the hypothalamus.  Now sure.....when we played Cops & Robbers, I would often fake a case of West Nile-enduced encephalitis of the hypothalamus to get out of prison early.....but we were just pretending.  Can you imagine the business Chuck is losing from all of the hypochondriacs out there?  CAN YOU???

And nobody back then.........and I mean NOBODY........................had Facebook.

Chuck doesn't come across as the kind of guy (please, no pun intended. No really, stop it!) who does things the way everyone else thinks they should be done. I personally wouldn't include so much personal info with my business communications, there are blog sites and social media for that, but he does still appear to be in business after all this time. So wtf do any of us know.

7 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

What in the hell are you all going on about?

When I was a kid, no comic book newsletter ever mentioned anyone getting West Nile-enduced encephalitis of the hypothalamus.  Now sure.....when we played Cops & Robbers, I would often fake a case of West Nile-enduced encephalitis of the hypothalamus to get out of prison early.....but we were just pretending.  Can you imagine the business Chuck is losing from all of the hypochondriacs out there?  CAN YOU???

And nobody back then.........and I mean NOBODY........................had Facebook.

You tell him.