Is the Mile High Mega Store built on an ancient skunk weed burial ground?
4 4

178 posts in this topic

2,332 posts
1 minute ago, the blob said:

Anyway, whatever makes him happy if it doesn't hurt anyone. That's my motto.

 

+1 - I agree !

Just don’t set a bad example in front of the kids. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20,769 posts
2 minutes ago, Peter G said:

+1 - I agree !

Just don’t set a bad example in front of the kids. 

I weigh over 300 pounds. By shoving all that food down my throat and watching too much TV I have set a bad example in front of my kids. Chuck? I think Chuck's outfit is really tacky. Bad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,332 posts
3 minutes ago, the blob said:

I weigh over 300 pounds. By shoving all that food down my throat and watching too much TV I have set a bad example in front of my kids. Chuck? I think Chuck's outfit is really tacky. Bad!

Well at least you acknowledge your disease. That is the first step. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,691 posts
14 minutes ago, Peter G said:

+1 - I agree !

Just don’t set a bad example in front of the kids. 

What?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
729 posts

He’s already got the hair ... the moustache is a plus ... and those hot stuff comics 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,844 posts
1 minute ago, comics4all said:

The Mods must be on a looooooong coffee break today! lol

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57,213 posts
3 hours ago, FlyingDonut said:

I would like to point out that my personal political preference is aligned with one of these two people, and I'm sure most of you know what it is.

That being said, I don't want to read about EITHER of these people's political/social views in their comic book newsletter.

Every time a person makes their opinions known, they risk alienating potential customers.

It's unwise to do in business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57,213 posts
13 minutes ago, GACollectibles said:

Exactly, carrying a $2.2 million mortgage for a comic business is nothing a kid should see.

Beyond that, (in my best Indigo Montoya voice) I don't think "sick" and "bad example" mean what you think it means.

Indigo Montoya.....?

 

10a-1600x900.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

3161447690_1a4f4c3cb9_o.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,781 posts
10 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

 

Comic book newsletters sure are different from when I was a kid. 

 

What in the hell are you all going on about?

When I was a kid, no comic book newsletter ever mentioned anyone getting West Nile-enduced encephalitis of the hypothalamus.  Now sure.....when we played Cops & Robbers, I would often fake a case of West Nile-enduced encephalitis of the hypothalamus to get out of prison early.....but we were just pretending.  Can you imagine the business Chuck is losing from all of the hypochondriacs out there?  CAN YOU???

And nobody back then.........and I mean NOBODY........................had Facebook.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,736 posts

Chuck doesn't come across as the kind of guy (please, no pun intended. No really, stop it!) who does things the way everyone else thinks they should be done. I personally wouldn't include so much personal info with my business communications, there are blog sites and social media for that, but he does still appear to be in business after all this time. So wtf do any of us know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11,465 posts
7 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

What in the hell are you all going on about?

When I was a kid, no comic book newsletter ever mentioned anyone getting West Nile-enduced encephalitis of the hypothalamus.  Now sure.....when we played Cops & Robbers, I would often fake a case of West Nile-enduced encephalitis of the hypothalamus to get out of prison early.....but we were just pretending.  Can you imagine the business Chuck is losing from all of the hypochondriacs out there?  CAN YOU???

And nobody back then.........and I mean NOBODY........................had Facebook.

 

You tell him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
4 4