• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First Book(s) of 2020
1 1

19 posts in this topic

Purchased this (off instagram) at the very end of December when I was on my honeymoon in Hollywood, sitting in the garden patio of the Chateau Marmont, sipping on tea and waiting for my breakfast order. First thing to arrive in the new year.

Been looking for this for years, but every copy that came up was either very beat up, or had a glaring defect that ruined the cover art (and was still expensive for its grade), so picked this up since it was super cheap and had amazing visual presentation (I honestly might not stop at owning only one, as this is my favourite Superman cover even though I don't collect him or Action Comics at all)

hg7yj0qaz9941.thumb.jpg.6dd1ff27326cddcae4649a9e00fea1c4.jpg

Edited by Sauce Dog

2 hours ago, Sauce Dog said:

Purchased this (off instagram) at the very end of December when I was on my honeymoon in Hollywood, sitting in the garden patio of the Chateau Marmont, sipping on tea and waiting for my breakfast order. First thing to arrive in the new year.

Been looking for this for years, but every copy that came up was either very beat up, or had a glaring defect that ruined the cover art (and was still expensive for its grade), so picked this up since it was super cheap and had amazing visual presentation (I honestly might not stop at owning only one, as this is my favourite Superman cover even though I don't collect him or Action Comics at all)

hg7yj0qaz9941.thumb.jpg.6dd1ff27326cddcae4649a9e00fea1c4.jpg

Great one that has eluded me for a long time!

On 1/9/2020 at 11:54 AM, manetteska said:

Here are my first three; all arrived within two days so they all count as “first”. ;)

edited for faulty memory ;)

Edited by Bronty