WTB More Fun #52 - coverless to 3.0 preferred; possibly higher
2 2

9 posts in this topic

1,647 posts
Posted (edited)

Looking to buy a low grade More Fun #52.

My preferred grade range is coverless to 3.0 or so, but I would consider something a bit higher as well. If higher than 3.0, then I would probably prefer to work out a cash / trade deal, but let me know what you have and we can talk.

I would prefer unrestored, but if you have one that is restored, please let me know, and I'll give it some thought.

Please PM me if you have one that you would consider selling, or trading.

Edited by Superman2006
added desired condition range

24,715 posts

Good luck in your search.

1,647 posts

I added my preferred condition range.

If someone is on the fence, please let me know; maybe we can work something out.

I've bought / sold from many boardies in the past, and I hope to do so again on this book.

11,875 posts

Good luck Lorin with your search for a MF 52 :wishluck:.  I can vouch for him as a buyer.

1,647 posts

Thanks, Brian!

Please send me a PM if anyone has one. Thanks!

11,354 posts

Terry O'Neill will be bringing a MF #52 blue Cgc 1.5 to the Cal Comic-con next week if you are in the Anaheim area, and need a price point for comparison. Best of luck in :nyah:  your search.

3,850 posts
On 1/20/2020 at 5:20 PM, aardvark88 said:

Terry O'Neill will be bringing a MF #52 blue Cgc 1.5 to the Cal Comic-con next week if you are in the Anaheim area, and need a price point for comparison. Best of luck in :nyah:  your search.

Edited by dem1138

1,647 posts

Somebody else posted in my WTB thread that they were looking for a copy as well (not my pal dem1138 in the post above, just to avoid any confusion), and someone must have reported it, and in the mod's haste, they appear to have wiped out one too many posts, as I had pointed out the following in a post earlier this week:

"For anyone else that might have one, I expect that I will need to pay over GPA; how much so will depend on the copy.  If you have one, please let me know; I don't bite, ha ha."

For the grade range I'm looking at, GPA is around $11K; I'll pay more than that for an "average" copy in grade with better than slightly brittle pages (the better the eye appeal, and pq, the higher the price). How much more? Send me a PM with what you have, and we'll talk!

Edited by Superman2006