• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed: $5 per Comic books! Over 1000+ comic books!!!
2 2

42 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I hope you had a great holiday and a happy new year. I am going to wrap up with last year's selling and post it here. To make it simple, $5 per comic book and only little request, but not require, pick at least two comic books. :wishluck: (Only $10 shipped)

Please read thoroughly before the claim. :baiting:

All of them are double board and bagged. You will notice in the beginning; there are orange dots with a grade on the bag. It was posted in eBay. Now, it's removed and bring them to this thread. However, after the first 500+, you will notice the rest of comic books without orange dots; they weren't posted on eBay listing. Therefore, they are in marketing for first time.

I planning to post them all in timely manner and will wrap up by late evening today. (It will not be close, but left active for up to a week and there will not be any new addition to this thread after late tonight) There are about 500+ comic books with orange dots and about another 500+ comic books without orange dots. Due to time strain, I will not add grades on last 500+ comic books. I will post "Lot 1", "Lot 2", etc. It's not $5 per lot. The system is for me to track this sale and ensure where specific comic books located in short boxes. When you claim them, please type the lot at the top of the list you want to claim. 

Example: 

Lot 1

ASM 285, 288

Lot 2 

Invincible Iron Man 22

(Remove pictures to save space on this thread) 

Failed to be clear on claims will forfeit to the next proper format claimers. (Make sure to follow this one as I don't want you to miss claim on them) Also, if there are multiple copies with the same name/number and grade. You can do this format...

Lot 1

Fathom Kiani RI Editon NM (second copy and third copy)

Lot 2 

Supergirl 3 NM (first copy)

Venom Funeral Pyre 1 NM (Both Copy)

Follow that format like your life depends on it. :hi:

I will start sending out the invoice by tomorrow morning, and if you want more time, then please let me know after you receive my invoice. 

Please don't PM me with offers as I will not accept any offers on this thread because its already at its best deal plus excellent protection for shipping. All packages will be mail using rigid envelope. Larger qualities will be ship well-secured packaging. If there's an issue with shipping, then please contact me asap, and we will work it out. Free 1st class mail shipping! Suppose you claim comic books that weight more than one pound. I will not use media rate, but switch to priority mail without any extra charge. You can say I am a badass for secure packing the comic books. That's my pride! I hope some people from this group can confirm that when they got packages from me. :bigsmile:

Let me start with the details.... 

:takeit: Win over any PMs. 

Payment via PayPal only.

Returns accept. 

Free 1st Class mail, over 1 pound automatic switch to priority mail, and it's still free, too. I will not use the media rate!

No HOS and/or Probation members.

My introduction video...

https://vimeo.com/364398425

Any questions? Please feel free to PM me. 

Edited by Aslpride8

I will start with two lots to ensure everyone understands the format and will be out for late lunch. When I get back, I will be on the roll with the rest of the comic books. 

Edited by Aslpride8