• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mixed Marvel books SA/BA
3 3

171 posts in this topic

I’ve been away for almost a year from the forum, mostly due to family issues. I am now sorting duplicate Marvel books and reconsidering the focus of my collection.
You can find my kudos thread here.

I try to grade books accurately but I’m no professional grader – mostly the grade listed is the grade I’d be satisfied with if I was the buyer.

IMPORTANT: I am based in Italy. Postage costs are pretty high, so check the table below.

Rules: The first :takeit: (icon or text) in thread wins. You can purchase by PM but at your own risk – I will go by time stamp.

Payment by Paypal. Please no people on the HoS or Probation list.

Shipping rates: I ship from Italy. Rates indicatively as follows (Zone 1 is Europe and UK, Zone 2 is Americas, Asia and Africa, and Zone 3 Oceania). Airmail does not have a tracking number, so for more expensive purchases I strongly recommend Registered.
As a general rule, if an untracked shipment gets lost and I am already acquainted with the buyer, I agree to split the cost with him (a policy I learned from Jim which I endorse).

For total amounts of over $300 I will ship to USA through registered courrier for a flat fee of $30. This will be good up to 2kg (approx 4,4 lbs.)

Zone1	Zone2	Zone3

Airmail / 1-2 bks:		10.50	14.00	19.00 USD

Airmail / up to 8-10 bks:	12.50	19.00	26.00 USD

Airmail / up to 16-20 bks:	20.00	32.00	38.00 USD

Registered / 1-2 bks:		15.50	21.00	27.00 USD

Registered / up to 8-10 bks:	21.50	30.00	40.00 USD

Registered / up to 16-20 bks:	31.00	46.00	57.00 USD

Return policy: I do not offer returns as it would be impractical cost-wise from here, but in the unfortunate case I missed something drastic (like a cut out page or ad) I will make sure to make you whole.

Thanks for looking! :)

Edited by vaillant

1 minute ago, Gotham Kid said:

Hi Claudio. Happy New Year to you !

Some sweet books you're putting up for offer. Good luck !

- Peter

Thanks much Peter! A serene new year to you as well.
I have been missing you all, but often thinking about you as in the meanwhile I also did not entirely drop my wartime research related to european comics! :)

Doctor Strange #183 - NM-
Graded by Worldwide Comics as a NM- and I feel quite comfortable with the grade.
Last issue. Late Marvel Silver at its finest, and these issues are not easy to find in grade, especially this one.

The origin of the Defenders need to be traced back in two story arcs by Roy Thomas prior to Marvel Feature #1.
The first, starting in Doctor Strange #183 (November 1969), continues in Sub-Mariner #22 (February 1970) and ends in Incredible Hulk #126 (April 1970), when the Dr. Strange series was canceled and the storyline had to be completed in the other series. Dr. Strange teams with Sub-Mariner to confront the disturbing demonic beings known as the Undying Ones and their leader, the Nameless One. Barbara Norriss, later the host of the Valkyrie, first appears in Hulk #126.

$130
 :news: SOLD

Spoiler

kGkmGO6.jpg

Edited by vaillant

Fantastic Four #67 - VF+/VFNM
I decided to sell this and keep a slightly less nice copy. Hard to price, as prices are all over the place both for slabbed copies and raw ones.
This one was bought from a professional seller as a VFNM and it’s very, very nice, but I prefer to err on the side of caution and call it a VF+ because of minor wear.
Considered the very nice centering how about $450?
 :news: SOLD via PM

Spoiler

zW0HM5a.jpg

Edited by vaillant