• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mixed Marvel books SA/BA
3 3

171 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, crassus said:

:hi: Claudio, hope you are well, great to see you back again, sorry I missed that FF 67, I know how precious those are to you.

It was my "official copy" but in the end I decided I prefer a lower grade one, which I think at some point I bought from you years ago.
I do not have other copies… Now I just have to see if to sell the duplicates of #65 and #66: in this case it’s more difficult to choose!

P.S. I wish to stress how gracious Robert's friendship was for me last year, he has been a truly charitable friend in a very tough moment for me. <3

6 hours ago, vaillant said:

Amazing Spider-Man #42 - FN+
First apperance of Mary Jane. A copy that would be much nicer, if not for a scratch (on Spidey's leg) which can be seen in the scan, so I would not grade it above FN+. Maybe FNVF?
Prices all over the place for this (and inconsistent), so since it presents nicely how about $100?

tDfd6pf.jpg

:takeit:

Fantastic Four #44 - FN+
$60
This would be a very nice copy, but unfortunately it has a large, (almost non-color breaking) crease on the bottom right corner of the front cover, which would prevent it to grade higher (by CGC standards). Maybe FNVF?
At any rate, if you want a nice copy and are not annoyed by that, here it is!

fMUVFZN.jpg

Edited by vaillant