• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hipcomic Prestige Auction #2 - ASM 129 9.0, etc, - (Ends 1/12)

3 posts in this topic

Hello, everybody.

I've only posted a couple of times before, but plan on changing that. I'm the category manager for an online comic auction site called Hipcomic, and we feature some regular no-reserve and prestige sales on a weekly basis.

I wanted to try and reach out to an active comics forum community that i know has a ton of traction and just post some of the weekly events we offer at our site.

This week's highlight items are an ASM 129 9.0, a Batman Adventures #12 9.6, and a Werewolf by Night #32 6.5 - all CGC, as well as other items.

Check it out if you want. Please let me know if i'm doing anything that's breaking any rules anywhere.

https://www.hipcomic.com/event/hipcomic-prestige-auction-2/205

Hey there.

I'm actually the manager of the site that runs these. The majority of these items for sale are books being submitted by users, so we don't have any on-site grading services (but we do use CGC for anything we might need for our own use) - anyone submitting raw books are grades and determinations that they're making.

If it were up to me, (and i do recommend it) people would use CGC for everything and get a professional assessment of what books are, because it definitely makes it easier for people to buy and know exactly what they're getting.