• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rudolph The Rare Nosed Reindeer Treasury
1 1

7 posts in this topic

So I know this is rarer, supposedly because of the lower print run. Does anyone have any artist info? I only ask because the cover really grabs me and I’m considering buying because this copy looks so clean. If anyone has other info on it, I appreciate it!

818B660A-1728-4E74-92B0-8CC7A82C80AB.jpeg

1 hour ago, comicginger1789 said:

So I know this is rarer, supposedly because of the lower print run. Does anyone have any artist info? I only ask because the cover really grabs me and I’m considering buying because this copy looks so clean. If anyone has other info on it, I appreciate it!

818B660A-1728-4E74-92B0-8CC7A82C80AB.jpeg

If it's not some crazy price it will be a long time before you run across one in that great condition again.
"CGC it!"  lol 

All the DC Rudolph comics were drawn by the great Rube Grossman, who also drew Peter Panda, Peter Porkchops and other cartoon/funny animal comics for DC. He was an animator that worked at most East Coast studios like Fleischer and Famous and like tons of animators he did drew comics on the side.

I have a very nice copy in about the same condition... it's an amazing book, and I think it's quite undervalued given how hard it can be to find. As with the other Rudolph treasuries, this is primarily composed of stories reprinted from DC's 1950-1962 Rudolph series.

For full details on all of the book's contents and creators, you can check out the book's listing on the Grand Comics Database at https://www.comics.org/issue/245191/ 

Edited by Brock

Just thought I’d point out:  the content link posted in this thread states that there’s at least 2 “activity” pages. 

If looking for a high-grade copy, might be a good idea to check and make sure those pages aren’t colored or doodled in.