• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Trifecta

12 posts in this topic

Hello Everybody,

I’m new to the board, newish to CGC and not so new as a collector.

I have been skimming through the posts and have found so much invaluable info it is crazy.  I really appreciate those who contribute and look forward to doing so myself now that I’m here.

I have a question that I have not seen asked or answered.

Can there exist (or does anyone know of) a comic that is graded Restored and Qualified and Signature Series?  I’ve never seen or heard of it, but it doesn’t mean it isn’t out there. I guess to expand we could also throw in Pedigree too....so a Purple / Green / Yellow / Gray label?  Id be curious to see one.

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks

Martin Riggs

On 1/9/2020 at 10:23 PM, martin riggs said:

Can there exist (or does anyone know of) a comic that is graded Restored and Qualified and Signature Series?  I’ve never seen or heard of it, but it doesn’t mean it isn’t out there. I guess to expand we could also throw in Pedigree too....so a Purple / Green / Yellow / Gray label?  Id be curious to see one.

Martin Riggs

I don't work for CGC, but it would seem to me that Purple vs Green labels would be mutually exclusive.

On 1/9/2020 at 11:23 PM, martin riggs said:

While CGC has certainly expanded their label portfolio, it would get very confusing for everyone if they had a label with four different colors. But never say never...