• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pics of your best comic& favorite
3 3

111 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I am the man of Oak!

No an Oakman 29 is my 1929 Oakland 3 window business coupe.

Y-you own that Oak??
mail.gif

Y-you're BATMAN

1 hour ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Oakland, you should trade a major key for some sweet rims for that bad boy. 

Ha! lol

I remember that!  That guy was so proud.  In case you missed it, someone on these boards traded a TOS 39 (if memory serves me right) for a set of rims.

3 minutes ago, JazzMan said:

Ha! lol

I remember that!  That guy was so proud.  In case you missed it, someone on these boards traded a TOS 39 (if memory serves me right) for a set of rims.

Yep. The good ole days on the boards.

2 minutes ago, JazzMan said:

Ha! lol

"Because we all know when someone comes out of prison the first thing they need is RIMS"

-Judge Judy

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:

Yep. The good ole days on the boards.

Before the dark times.  Before the EMPIRE.

On 1/10/2020 at 9:47 AM, Krismusic said:

my ASM 1 - that I got personally signed by Stan Lee and got to meet him... I got the book for a great price and have been happy ever since. I had a whole experience of going down to Fan Expo for his last Canadian Appearance lining up for hours just to take a pic with him and the book and line up again to get him to sign it got to shake Stan's hand and all. Also during the line up I had awesome conversations about the book and a few people wanting to take pics of it lol, felt like a celebrity even if it was just for a moment lol.. but it was a great experience and I will never forget it. 

I've left it in purple for awhile now and dont really have plans to try to remove the restoration unless one day I decide to sell it, but I think this one I will hang on to till I am ready to kick the bucket if my future kids aren't into comics.. To much sentimental value to me. also hasn't been pressed or cleaned either, but doubt it might bump the grade but would help the eye appeal.

Sorry for the yellow lighting was a really old pic  and had those overhead lights above the colours are much better I will one day get around to taking out a good pic of it lol

image.png

I thought of editing this to include my newly acquired AF15 but I think this is still my most prized possession because of the story and memories attached to it.. but to include my AF15 here it is :cloud9: 1.0 in other guys slab so I can't show the label

AF15 FC2-label cropped.jpg