• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC submission results (no spoilers)
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys. So I submitted two seperate submissions of modern comics a month ago.

I should be getting an update on the grading any day now.

So my question is : How do I not spoil the results when CGC let's me know that the grading is done ?

To that end, how does CGC let you know the results (by email or in the submissions tracking page)?

I'd rather know the results when opening the boxes.

Thanks

9 minutes ago, migmtl76 said:

Hi guys. So I submitted two seperate submissions of modern comics a month ago.

I should be getting an update on the grading any day now.

So my question is : How do I not spoil the results when CGC let's me know that the grading is done ?

To that end, how does CGC let you know the results (by email or in the submissions tracking page)?

I'd rather know the results when opening the boxes.

Thanks

Under your submission tracking status on the CGC website, you'll see that it says finalized/imaged/shipped.  That link is clickable and will show you the grades.

Just don't click on the link

1 hour ago, csaag said:

Under your submission tracking status on the CGC website, you'll see that it says finalized/imaged/shipped.  That link is clickable and will show you the grades.

Just don't click on the link

Thanks man. I won't click it. I did a pre-screen also so depending on the invoice amount, I will be able to tell how many were slabbed.