• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closed - My Laziness is your gain!! Some nice affordable BA/SA - Ending on a low note at $7 a book!
4 4

297 posts in this topic

Just now, speedcake said:

wait, just to be clear, and I'm not trying to stir the pot, but we don't have to quote the item to claim it? we can just reply with a claim and that counts?  If so, I've been doing this all wrong!

depends on the seller.

I gotta take break for a bit, still have a bunch more to go... I just found another CGC deslabbed x-men 108 9.2 WP with the label, but need to scan, if you want to take for $35  just quote this one with a take it.
Will clean this thread up before posting more either later tonight or tomorrow.  Thanks all!

Just now, MustEatBrains said:

I gotta take break for a bit, still have a bunch more to go... I just found another CGC deslabbed x-men 108 9.2 WP with the label, but need to scan, if you want to take for $35  just quote this one with a take it.
Will clean this thread up before posting more either later tonight or tomorrow.  Thanks all!

Take

Just now, MustEatBrains said:

Take

1 minute ago, MustEatBrains said:

He, he I'll TAKE to, since the instructions are otherwise.