• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closed - My Laziness is your gain!! Some nice affordable BA/SA - Ending on a low note at $7 a book!
4 4

297 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, JollyComics said:
9 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Ahhh…, shucks - you deserve it!  :baiting: 

Somedays, I will get back at you. :shy:

Only if you figure out my non-alcohol non-@ssdays.  You need a deep well on the equator to figure those out. 

24 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

@MustEatBrains  I thought I got X men 104?  I was just responding immediately to the preceding comic, and posted a second after you posted.    I didn't even realize you had untaken ones

I will message you offline.  I need to know what books people are taking, everyone else who purchases are abiding by that.  Having said that I will send you a consolation prize at my expense so there is no ill will and that's how I roll.  In the future
please just quote the book or post the :takeit: with the book and issue number after.

7 minutes ago, MustEatBrains said:

I will message you offline.  I need to know what books people are taking, everyone else who purchases are abiding by that.  Having said that I will send you a consolation prize at my expense so there is no ill will and that's how I roll.  In the future
please just quote the book or post the :takeit: with the book and issue number after.

Ahh,gotcha.   Sorry, I guess i haven't been in a thread where I had to quote but it's your sale so it's your rules. I will abide by that. Thank you for that kind gesture.

Edited by Wolverinex

1 minute ago, Wolverinex said:
3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

You had PM interchange with me...., :flamed:

Yennefer!

Humpy! :luhv: