• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closed - My Laziness is your gain!! Some nice affordable BA/SA - Ending on a low note at $7 a book!
4 4

297 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, MustEatBrains said:

OK that's a wrap here.  I didn't want to post this at the beginning but now that the thread will be closed shortly just wanted to thank everyone who purchased something. 

There were some great deals and more importantly 100% of what was sold will be donated to help rebuild the habitat decimated by the Australian wildfires.  In addition my wife and I will be matching dollar for dollar everything that I sold so that's roughly 2k going to help the folks out there. 

You contributed to helping a great cause without even knowing it.  Super kudos to you.

That is awesome, thanks for sharing!

5 hours ago, MustEatBrains said:

OK that's a wrap here.  I didn't want to post this at the beginning but now that the thread will be closed shortly just wanted to thank everyone who purchased something. 

There were some great deals and more importantly 100% of what was sold will be donated to help rebuild the habitat decimated by the Australian wildfires.  In addition my wife and I will be matching dollar for dollar everything that I sold so that's roughly 2k going to help the folks out there. 

You contributed to helping a great cause without even knowing it.  Super kudos to you.

That’s fantastic! (worship)

13 hours ago, MustEatBrains said:

Just tremendous Phil! :headbang: