• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tec 29 ComicLink Auction ?

29 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

ComicConnect will also offer a Tec 29

det1.17664a.jpg

Between the restored copy and the conserved copy, I'll take the restored ... any day. Also, very old label. Will you look at that :whatthe:

Definitely. The conserved one looks like someone pooped on the logo area.

4 hours ago, woowoo said:

How can a married back cover be Conserved grade ?

tec 29.jpg

Uhhh, maybe new grading rule no one knows about lol. Or maybe when the rest of work done is conservation, they let a married cover not bump it to resto 🤷‍♂️.

21 hours ago, woowoo said:

How can a married back cover be Conserved grade ?

Well, it's really rather simple if you refer to this link from CGC itself which talks about Restoration and Conservation:

https://www.cgccomics.com/pdf/restoration-grading-scale-handout.pdf

As CGC themselves clearly state in big bold type right at the top, "Restoration is one of the most complicated, misunderstood aspects of grading comic books".

If fact, so much so, that CGC themselves often gets confused between what constitutes Restoration from what constitutes Conservation.  doh!  lol

Looks like from their own breakdowns and definitions, married interior pages or married covers clearly falls under their Restoration umbrella. :whistle:

Resto or rare conserved ( Taco Bell Edition) it is one BADASS iconic cover................ I know everyone drools over # 31 but imho this is THE BAT-MAN in all his GA glory!

ps it destroys Action # 7 for 2nd app on a cover imho. Hahahahahahaahhahaahaahahhahahahahahaha

Edited by I am not Glenda