• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED THANKS EVERYONE
1 1

236 posts in this topic

Ok. So I'm giving this a try.  Selling my duplicates so that I can finish my bronze MARVEL and DC runs.  Based on what other board members have offered and what the general terms are, please see as follows.  Thanks 

* I will ship up to 5 books priority Mail for $7.50

*Books will be protected sandwiched between to very thick pieces of cardboard and other materials.

* All books will have new bags and new boards

* I will accept paypal 

* 100% full refund within 14 days

* Once payment is received and cleared I will package and run it down to the post office within 24 hours

* If you are on the probation list or the Hall of Shame list then I cannot sell to you..sorry.

* All books will be offered with a discount and pricing using the 2016/2017 Overstreet Price Guide #46

* I will be listing foe the next 2 days.

Thanks for looking.

Ashton

Warlock #15 Last Issue with Thanos VG $ 7

15789394780156637916643707421708.jpg

15789395395935235448020278552669.jpg

15789396104915195772458439729627.jpg

Edited by Getyourcomicshere
Additional info

Honestly. It's quite over whelming and time consuming, especially with a 2 year old to raise and another on the way.  Not sure whether to just stop or try to sell it all in 1 shot.  About 200 silver and bronze Hulks before #156  Warlocks, averaging FN.

Edited by Getyourcomicshere

37 minutes ago, the blob said:

You're not supposed to show us that stack and have us all thinking spine roll/curl.

On the bright side he can say that everything will improve with a press! 

3 minutes ago, Getyourcomicshere said:

Thanks Echu for the purchases and for giving me the motivation to list more tonight.

They’re nice books. In the end listing single items pays off. And the Warlock stories are an absolute “must have” but right now not much sought after once again, it seems. :)