• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Yellow Costume Appearances / Early Crossovers?

22 posts in this topic

I am somewhat new to this forum, so I hope this is the correct board. I wanted to finish collecting all of the DD early yellow costume issues, and a few early crossovers (some after the red costume).

DD #1-6

ASM #16

FF #39, 40

Not counting the Marvel Super Heroes issue reprints, are there any other appearances?

Thanks!

On 1/13/2020 at 7:42 PM, greengroblin said:

I am somewhat new to this forum, so I hope this is the correct board. I wanted to finish collecting all of the DD early yellow costume issues, and a few early crossovers (some after the red costume).

DD #1-6

ASM #16

FF #39, 40

Not counting the Marvel Super Heroes issue reprints, are there any other appearances?

Thanks!

Other yellow-costumed DD cover options:

3EC147AF-B5B9-4CD8-BAFC-90400C58665C.jpeg

22 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

Fantastic Four annual 3 is pretty early!

CF4F7DC4-3984-40DB-9340-DFD063C35FBB.thumb.jpeg.bbb06474237b28db1a96543bdda69830.jpeg

If I'm seeing correctly, I believe that Daredevil is in the upper left, between Dragon Man and Iron Man. It seems that he is wearing his red costume.

I'm sure that I'm in the minority, but I actually like the yellow/red costume better than the all-red costume. I know - I'm weird.

On 1/16/2020 at 10:02 AM, KirbyJack said:

Fantastic Four annual 3 is pretty early!

CF4F7DC4-3984-40DB-9340-DFD063C35FBB.thumb.jpeg.bbb06474237b28db1a96543bdda69830.jpeg

I love this issue.  I also think it's funny that it was decided to include Kid Colt on the cover.  And Sgt. Fury, along with his 1960's Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. incarnation.

Merry Mixed-up Marvel.  :whee:

On 1/24/2020 at 2:36 AM, Unca Ben said:

I love this issue.  I also think it's funny that it was decided to include Kid Colt on the cover.  And Sgt. Fury, along with his 1960's Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. incarnation.

Merry Mixed-up Marvel.  :whee:

Nice copy!

On 1/13/2020 at 4:42 PM, greengroblin said:

DD #1-6

ASM #16

FF #39, 40

Thanks!

Daredevil #1-6 and Spiderman #16,18 (#7 is the changeover issue) are the only original run appearances of DD while he had the yellow costume. Here’s a site for a reading order of early appearances:

https://cmro.travis-starnes.com/character_details.php?character=156