• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Someone's Subscription!
4 4

9 posts in this topic

that's cool to get a view of what someone did back in the day and they look to be in nice condition... really cool 

Love the Bugs Bunny books:) I wish I had known about subscriptions when I was a kid...I'm sure they were described in the comic book ads, but I doubt I ever read those, or had the nerve to ask for so much money from my parents;)

I did have one for a short time to Superman after I got married, but I was afraid people would think I was getting something weird in the brown wrappers.

On 1/14/2020 at 11:13 AM, VintageComics said:

What neck of the woods is this collection from?

North East Texas. I went through a middleman, so I don't know exactly other than the original owner lived in the Tyler, TX area. 

On 1/14/2020 at 7:28 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

I love the way these books look arranged in a row like that, where their titles look like one continuous ribbon of film.

Me too. I wonder if they did that on purpose? 

On 1/14/2020 at 11:31 AM, skypinkblu said:

Love the Bugs Bunny books:) I wish I had known about subscriptions when I was a kid...I'm sure they were described in the comic book ads, but I doubt I ever read those, or had the nerve to ask for so much money from my parents;)

I did have one for a short time to Superman after I got married, but I was afraid people would think I was getting something weird in the brown wrappers.

My brother and I shared a G.I.Joe subscription when we were little.