• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The legend was forced to sign to death :(

31 posts in this topic

On 1/19/2020 at 3:53 PM, slym2none said:

I thought about clicking those, but brain cells started committing suicide at an alarming rate at the thought, so I recanted.

-slym

What are you talking about? Little Women has six Oscar nominations this year.

On 1/22/2020 at 12:52 AM, Jimmy Linguini said:

The Academy is never wrong.

While the Stan Lee stuff is all very sad, I just needed to find out.

https://2paragraphs.com/2016/08/little-women-atlanta-is-monie-at-46-technically-a-little-person/

“The average height of an adult with dwarfism is 4’0, but typical heights range from 2’8 to 4’8.” So yes, according to the LPA, Monie fits the definition of a little person. "

I hope this helps those who have been unable to sleep since the question was asked.

4 hours ago, nickdemeato said:

While the Stan Lee stuff is all very sad, I just needed to find out.

https://2paragraphs.com/2016/08/little-women-atlanta-is-monie-at-46-technically-a-little-person/

“The average height of an adult with dwarfism is 4’0, but typical heights range from 2’8 to 4’8.” So yes, according to the LPA, Monie fits the definition of a little person. "

I hope this helps those who have been unable to sleep since the question was asked.

LOL LOL

I just can't stop watching clips from this show.

She did go to the Doctor to get checked BTW.

It really sucks that Little Women didn't win any Oscars this year.

Edited by Jimmy Linguini