• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Hulk 2008 Series Variants: NOW 20%-30% OFF

42 posts in this topic

Some variants from the 2008 Hulk series (and a few others) are up for sale in this thread ...

• All the raw books are in the NM-/NM/NM+ range, and NONE of the raw books have been pressed (the CGC 9.8 W #1 has been pressed). They were part of a collection I picked up 4 years ago, and am just getting around to offering them now.  I also am trying out my new scanner, so apologies as I tweek the settings.

RULES:

• No hos/probs;
  • PayPal preferred, e-transfer okay in Canada;
  • Shipping via Canada Post within Canada, up to 5 raws, is $10.00, shipping to the US via Canada Post, up to 5 raws, is $15.00; anything over that limit will need to be determined; International OK, but shipping will be need to be determined based on where you live.
  • No return on the 1 slab offered in this thread. If there is something you see on the raws that I missed, please contact me within 1 week of receiving and we'll work it out (full refund, but shipping on you).
  • I'll mark books SOLD as soon as I can, but if another Boardie beats me to it, then he/she is the winner!  Thus ... the first :takeit: (or variant thereof) in the thread claims the book(s) and trumps ANY negotiations via PM!
  • Please provide payment within 2 days of receiving my PM with the total.
  • Please PM with questions/reasonable offers.
  • Posts/pics are on the way, starting with the #1 ...
  • :news: TAKE 20% OFF THE PRICE YOU SEE, and 30% OFF IF YOU BUY 4 or MORE BOOKS!
Edited by BuscemasAvengers