WTB Afterlife with Archie Magazine #1 and #2 NM copies
1 1

11 posts in this topic

212 posts

Hello,

Looking for some NM copies of these magazines.

Afterlife With Archie Magazine #1

Afterlife With Archie Magazine #2

Thanks!

46 posts

I have 9.8 copies of the rare variant editions of both those books, but the price would have to be right. I wasn't planning on selling them anytime soon.

2020-01-14-0001.jpg

2020-01-14-0003.jpg

2020-01-14-0005.jpg

212 posts
1 hour ago, ImmortalSamurai said:

I have 9.8 copies of the rare variant editions of both those books, but the price would have to be right. I wasn't planning on selling them anytime soon.

2020-01-14-0001.jpg

2020-01-14-0003.jpg

2020-01-14-0005.jpg

Ah, thank you. I am actually looking for the magazines though, and not the comics.  The magazine issues 1-4 came out after the initial comics, and are oversized (magazine size as opposed to comic size)

Edited by BCoffee

212 posts
6 minutes ago, ImmortalSamurai said:

Why the magazines instead of the comics?

I have the comics : )

212 posts
3 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Love me some Francavilla. Good luck with the hunt. 

Thanks!

I have Life with Archie 23 (first cover with Afterlife by Francavilla), as well as the 1st prints of all of the comics. Trying to complete a set with a few more of the Francavilla 2nd print variants (don't really care about the other ones) as well as these two magazine issues (I have #3 and #4)

Eagerly anticipating when we at least get issues #11 and 12....may have to be after the CW shows are done?!?

9,569 posts

I managed to get 1-4 in nice shape as a cheap lot at some super-small LCS a couple of years back. I'll pick up most anything I find with a Francavilla cover. And as someone who always thought Archie was garbage, I've enjoyed the few Archie genre-crossovers that I've read. I'm reading Archie vs. Predator II now and want to pick up the first mini-series.

21,959 posts

There are newsstand copies of the magazines, and they are hard to come by in nice shape. I will double check to see if I have any left.

212 posts
25 minutes ago, kimik said:

There are newsstand copies of the magazines, and they are hard to come by in nice shape. I will double check to see if I have any left.

Let me know if you find you have any copies, thanks : )

212 posts
On 1/16/2020 at 4:47 PM, kimik said:

any luck?