• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adam Hughes Supergirl Legion of Superheroes 23 Club

28 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

:golfclap:Where did you find your copy at?  

Thanks. I found it on the sales board here actually. I brought it from BatmanRiddlez.

One of the pride and joys of my collection along with an Artgerm SS Supergirl sketch on a blank cover variant.

Edited by Jitstark

Yes. I got this also probably at the same time given where I found them. I did not even know I had it for years. My guess is it did not sell for whatever price when it was released and he just said f-it and tossed it in the box. 

20191019_161158_HDR.jpg

16 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Because this is one of the most defining modern variants ever. Also it's probably Adam Hughes most famous cover.

Show off if you own this beautiful comic!20200115_162128.thumb.jpg.7015570a0ffe295ca7f8e558c9ff9a40.jpg

I am surprised nobody here assaulted you over your choice of the word "defining," but then again, the crotchety types here who think anything post 1966 or 1976 is doo doo are probably not reading the modern section.