• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman 3, raw, restored, lots of pictures

6 posts in this topic

I am going to describe this book the best I can but I am also adding a lot of pictures.  Please, please, please ask me any questions you have.  My goal is to sell the book but I also want you to feel good about your purchase.  The book is easy for me to access if more pics are needed.  Book was purchased in the 1990s at a Phoenix comic con from Motor City Comics.  Book is restored which was fully disclosed by Motor City Comics.  Sadly there is no paperwork describing the work done.  I would say the work is moderate, color touch, pieces replaced, cleaned and pressed.  I did not have the book graded because there is an overhang at the top of the cover and I assume CGC would not encase the book due to possible damage.  I took a picture of the top edge of the book.

1. Pages are cream but not brittle in any way.
  2. One interior page has a "tear".  To me it looks like it was done by scissors or a knife because the edge is not ragged (picture included).
  3. Spine on the top and bottom has pieces replaced and color touch.
  4. Front page, top left has a piece replaced.
  5. Pencil erase on front cover
  6. I would grade the book a 4.0/4.5

Asking $1400

”Winning the Book”

1. You MUST post “I’ll Take It” in the thread.  1st post that says “I’ll Take It” wins even if we are negotiating behind the scenes and come to agreement but someone else post “I’ll Take It” before you.
  2. No House of Shame or people on the Naughty list.  Sorry no exceptions.

Payment

I take:

1. Paypal
  2. Money Order
  3. Personal Check (needs to clear before I ship)
  4. Gold coins, especially pirate booty.
  5. Beachfront property (West coast only)

Shipping

For this book, price includes shipping within the US.  I use US Postal Priority, shipped fully insured.  For all other locations, lets talk 1st and figure out the best way to get the book to you and how to share the shipping cost.

Batman3.jpg

IMG_3909.jpg

Batman3b.jpg

IMG_3910.jpg

IMG_3911.jpg

IMG_3912.jpg

IMG_3913.jpg

IMG_3914.jpg

IMG_3915.jpg

IMG_3916.jpg

IMG_3917.jpg

IMG_3918.jpg

IMG_3920.jpg

IMG_3922.jpg

IMG_3924.jpg

IMG_3926.jpg

Edited by batman_fan

1 hour ago, batman_fan said:

I am going to describe this book the best I can but I am also adding a lot of pictures.  Please, please, please ask me any questions you have.  My goal is to sell the book but I also want you to feel good about your purchase.  The book is easy for me to access if more pics are needed.  Book was purchased in the 1990s at a Phoenix comic con from Motor City Comics.  Book is restored which was fully disclosed by Motor City Comics.  Sadly there is no paperwork describing the work done.  I would say the work is moderate, color touch, pieces replaced, cleaned and pressed.  I did not have the book graded because there is an overhang at the top of the cover and I assume CGC would not encase the book due to possible damage.  I took a picture of the top edge of the book.

1. Pages are cream but not brittle in any way.
  2. One interior page has a "tear".  To me it looks like it was done by scissors or a knife because the edge is not ragged (picture included).
  3. Spine on the top and bottom has pieces replaced and color touch.
  4. Front page, top left has a piece replaced.
  5. Pencil erase on front cover
  6. I would grade the book a 4.0/4.5

Asking $1400

”Winning the Book”

1. You MUST post “I’ll Take It” in the thread.  1st post that says “I’ll Take It” wins even if we are negotiating behind the scenes and come to agreement but someone else post “I’ll Take It” before you.
  2. No House of Shame or people on the Naughty list.  Sorry no exceptions.

Payment

I take:

1. Paypal
  2. Money Order
  3. Personal Check (needs to clear before I ship)
  4. Gold coins, especially pirate booty.
  5. Beachfront property (West coast only)

Shipping

For this book, price includes shipping within the US.  I use US Postal Priority, shipped fully insured.  For all other locations, lets talk 1st and figure out the best way to get the book to you and how to share the shipping cost.

Batman3.jpg

IMG_3909.jpg

Batman3b.jpg

IMG_3910.jpg

IMG_3911.jpg

IMG_3912.jpg

IMG_3913.jpg

IMG_3914.jpg

IMG_3915.jpg

IMG_3916.jpg

IMG_3917.jpg

IMG_3918.jpg