• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PLANET COMICS #34 COVERS + CENTERFOLD -- Classic Fiction House GGA/bondage... Sold!

3 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Point Five said:

Secure shipping extra at cost. First 'takeit' wins, whether in the thread or via PM. For payment, I can accept Paypal, check or money order. Please be able to pay within 5 days, or I reserve the right to relist.

--

PLANET COMICS #34, cover wrap plus centerfold only (not a full book). I won this on ebay many years ago. It appears that the writer of the issue's centerfold text pages kept it as a 'file copy' example of his printed work, either for himself or perhaps to shop around his writing to other comic publishers. He stapled the covers and centerfold together and wrote his own name on the centerfold. Great bondage/GGA cover with an unusually vibrant color strike; lovely deep reds and greens. (Many #34s have a faded look with weak/orangey reds.)

A cool, somewhat unique item for display or potentially to marry to another copy. I've balked at selling this a number of times, as the colors just look so sharp for this issue, but here it is. Asking $150 plus ship. Thanks for looking!

Sold!  :acclaim: