• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's Jan., Feb., & March 2020 pre-sale thread-- Millie Bobby Brown, DAISEY RIDLEY & ADAM DRIVER Strange Adventures 1 (King & Gerads), etc.
3 3

130 posts in this topic

NIGHTWING #70 (cover A) s/s Dan Jurgens - $145

Eight (8) spots

(this title, both covers---proving almost as hard to get as Batman 89 or Hell Arisen 3)

***IF the cover artist pops up, I'll add him as well, no charge---keeping in mind the op is Jurgens only at the moment***

nightwing70A.jpg

Hell Arisen #4 (cover B) s/s Tynion -$145

Four (4) spots

pretty good chance I'll be able to add artist Steve Epting as well, but for now Tynion guaranteed ...obtaining would be gravy. So it shouldn't be a problem at him because he does pop up.

IMG_20200318_120935812.jpg

The Resistance #1 -$125

universal only on this one. I'm trying to see if there's any straczynski or Deodato coming up but there's not. However this one is selling out and I'm able to secure 8 copies.

Apparently there's content in the storyline that mirrors what's going on in the world today, contributing to the sellout.

I will continue to look ahead at the convention schedule and if either one of these two guys pop up I will put them on the book.

IMG_20200318_124808563.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

On 3/18/2020 at 11:50 AM, Rich_Henn said:

The Resistance #1 -$125

universal only on this one. I'm trying to see if there's any straczynski or Deodato coming up but there's not. However this one is selling out and I'm able to secure 8 copies.

Apparently there's content in the storyline that mirrors what's going on in the world today, contributing to the sellout.

I will continue to look ahead at the convention schedule and if either one of these two guys pop up I will put them on the book.

IMG_20200318_124808563.jpg

Interesting. I'm looking forward to reading it. 

Pandemica is another book with parallels to current events. Jonathan Mayberry does frequent signings and was scheduled to appear at Denver pop culture con before it was rescheduled.

http://www.jonathanmaberry.com/appearances.cfm

I'm working on a signature series for this (not with Joe Exotic) but trying to connect with the creative team.  Will continue to update on this!

That being said, I can offer blue universal 9.8 shipped for $125 on this ASM homage variant. 

Print run limited to just 500 copies. 

INFAMOUS TIGER KING #1   - $125 universal grade

15 spots to start

tigerking1.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

I'm working on a signature series for this (not with Joe Exotic) but trying to connect with the creative team.  Will continue to update on this!

That being said, I can offer blue universal 9.8 shipped for $125 on this ASM homage variant. 

Print run limited to just 500 copies. 

INFAMOUS TIGER KING #1   - $125 universal grade

15 spots to start

tigerking1.jpeg

:takeit:Rich: one please - thanks - Mike