• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Found in an old box in the garage. Tarzan King of the Apes!

7 posts in this topic

Just found a small stash of Gold Key Tarzans that I had out in the garage. This one is about the best of the bunch. I didn't even remember having these.

Inside pages are OW. Little wear on the spine, especially at the top in the Gold Key box. The cover and inside pages are firmly attached at the staples. Book is a little bit soiled on both the front and the back.

tarzan.jpg

tarzanb.jpg

It's hard to see on the scans but there is some along the spine on the front cover just below the Gold Key box. It's just not as bad as the BC. I mentioned it because it didn't show up very well in the scans.

Well, it doesn't look to bad that's why I didn't hit it harder. For me, the severeity of water damage is based largely off of what color it is. If it's a dark stain then it would be hit harder than a light stain. The stain on this book is very light, so I didn't see a need to hit it too hard. Just my opinion.