• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If You Could Rename a Character...

64 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, valiantman said:

I saw a meme or comment somewhere that said:

If I told you there were two superheroes, one that was blind and used echo-location to navigate, another who used cables to swing down from tall buildings and rode a bike, drove a rocket car, flew a jet, etc., and you said that their names were Batman and Daredevil, that would make sense.  Then, if you told me who-was-who, I'd have to slap you.

:roflmao: I found that way funnier than it probably was haha!

7 minutes ago, valiantman said:

If I told you there were two superheroes, one that was blind and used echo-location to navigate, another who used cables to swing down from tall buildings and rode a bike, drove a rocket car, flew a jet, etc., and you said that their names were Batman and Daredevil, that would make sense.  Then, if you told me who-was-who, I'd have to slap you.

cartoon+72.jpg

1 hour ago, valiantman said:

:golfclap:

5 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

You're fired.

do I get a severance package and my paid vacation days...  

20 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

No.

You get fired from a canon out of an aircraft onto the Australian continent.

well at least it rained there and hopefully those wildfires have calmed down.

*(no joke terrible tragedy for Australia hope things get better soon)

1 minute ago, Krismusic said:

well at least it rained there and hopefully those wildfires have calmed down.

*(no joke terrible tragedy for Australia hope things get better soon)

Idk. People have been saying "burn it down" for years because of all the spiders, snakes, and deadly animals out there. Now it's actually on fire and we wanna put it out?

2 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Idk. People have been saying "burn it down" for years because of all the spiders, snakes, and deadly animals out there. Now it's actually on fire and we wanna put it out?

:whatthe: I am not sure of the people that you know that have said 'burn it down" because of spiders, snakes and deadly animals, but that is the first time I've ever heard such.. 

But anyways yeah I would say its beneficial to want to put the fire out... we should destroy or let burn the things we are scared of because we are scared of it, there a benefits even in the things we do not like. Such as that anti venom that saves people usually is created with the venom of such creatures. 

Each thing on this planet is part of a complete complex structure that works together. Like the circle of Life: Lion king montage below lol 

but there is good where there is bad/fear/danger and bad/fear/danger where there is good. 

3 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

I would rename the Silver Surfer "Steely Dan."

but he's silver not steel though.... maye stainless steel since it polishes nicely... lol 

3 minutes ago, Krismusic said:

:whatthe: I am not sure of the people that you know that have said 'burn it down" because of spiders, snakes and deadly animals, but that is the first time I've ever heard such.. 

But anyways yeah I would say its beneficial to want to put the fire out... we should destroy or let burn the things we are scared of because we are scared of it, there a benefits even in the things we do not like. Such as that anti venom that saves people usually is created with the venom of such creatures. 

Each thing on this planet is part of a complete complex structure that works together. Like the circle of Life: Lion king montage below lol 

but there is good where there is bad/fear/danger and bad/fear/danger where there is good.

Nah.

I miss the days when our entertainment had morales, life lessons and taught us lessons.. I haven't seen much of that on TV lately. 

Like shows like Family Matters, Fresh Prince, Disney Movies, Boy meets world, etc..