• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G/S/B books that I need to clean out while snowed in *CLOSED*
4 4

128 posts in this topic

Pep Comics 82, 1950, 5.0. The staples are pulling a bit, but still attached, stain right edge of front cover, non-color breaking crease near right edge of front cover that goes top to bottom (I think would press out). There is a hint of ancient moisture exposure to the back cover. Great color on this Bob Montana cover.

Was $90, NOW $80

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

9 minutes ago, elibowman said:

Outlaws 13, 1953, LB Cole cover, 2.5, with great gloss and colors, but creasing to cover, tearing at staples, CF detached, a tear to both front and back covers at open edge. Looks better in the mylar.

$25

image.jpg

image.jpg

Take- hey it's well centered with no pieces missing!

1 hour ago, elibowman said:

Micronauts 8, 1979, 1st Captain Universe, I think this one is 9.4 as it sits, but has a good chance at higher with a press. A couple VERY faint spine ticks, corners could be sharpened up with a press, very sharp overall.

$29

image.jpg

Take it!

52 minutes ago, bounty_coder said:

Kinky! :foryou:  Where's @lizards2 when we need more punishment... :whistle: :roflmao:

Always lurking..., under a rock near you...,

1 hour ago, elibowman said:

Going to take a break here. Looking through to decide what else I am going to throw in here. I believe I have a SA kitchen sink around somewhere.

Sorry for the interruption,I thought it was bounty's thread,my mistake 

3 hours ago, elibowman said:

Fightin' Marines 14, 1955, Matt Baker Canteen Kate, 3.5. This one reprints the first Canteen Kate, and is the first Charlton issue. Tanning to covers, piece missing from back cover, grease pencil on front cover, and spine damage at the top of spine. Only 2 copies on the census.

$45

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

:takeit:..

5 hours ago, Comcav said:

take.  I can enjoy Baker even with laces

Nice William!I have a sickness and love weird repairs out of love and have wanted one of these 'saddle stitched' books since I first saw one in a @catrick339 sales thread.And a Baker!Kate looks marvelous in this one!

A proper polite bump for my funny business earlier eli