• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Categorizing Keys
2 2

173 posts in this topic

Just now, Lazyboy said:

If you don't want people to discuss your (terribly flawed) ideas, don't post them. (shrug)

I can post what I want!

@ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, 1950's war comics said:

if that is the case i would be willing to buy each of those issues from you at the double the common price that the issue immediately before and after each of those issues sell for

good point.

Just now, Logan510 said:

Yes, but he only comes across that way in this thread so he can be forgiven.

:insane:

246910734_Screenshot2019-10-24at8_52_19PM.png.0d236cdf0bc69b15d8cd9672d8b698ae.png

10 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

:screwy:

None of the books you've posted in this thread are keys. Period. Not even close.

if that is the case i would be willing to buy each of those issues from you at the double the common price that the issue immediately before and after each of those issues sell for

•  

2 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

:facepalm:

Value doesn't make keys!

I've sold lots of books that were worth considerably more than surrounding issues that also were not keys, because Value. Does. Not. Make. Keys.

1 minute ago, Lazyboy said:

:facepalm:

Value doesn't make keys!

I've sold lots of books that were worth considerably more than surrounding issues that also were not keys, because Value. Does. Not. Make. Keys.

what made them more valuable than the surrounding issues?

9 minutes ago, Logan510 said:
12 minutes ago, kav said:

You seem really angry.  Perhaps this is not the thread for you.

Yes, but he only comes across that way in this thread so he can be forgiven.

I know it can be difficult to determine tone from the written word, but you guys are really terrible at it.

Or maybe ad hominem is just easier than trying to debate my legitimate points. meh

Just now, Lazyboy said:

I know it can be difficult to determine tone from the written word, but you guys are really terrible at it.

Or maybe ad hominem is just easier than trying to debate my legitimate points. meh

Or maybe you're the crankiest Canadian I've never met?

(shrug)

Just now, Logan510 said:

Or maybe you're the crankiest Canadian I've never met?

(shrug)

We haven't met. Hi, I'm Rob, of the land of flappy heads and crankiest Canadian.

How people still, after all these years, imply emotion to posts is beyond me.