• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] One-Day Duck Auction! Mostly Barks Keys Reader Lot -- Ends 11 PM EST Tonight!
1 1

42 posts in this topic

707 counters at $35 and SkOw comes back at $36! Thank you both again!

Boardies and gentlemen, I am going grocery shopping before the snow flies, so brawl amongst yourselves for a bit....Do shots, toss empty beer mugs, break chairs over each other's heads, help a damsel or two dance on the pool table...you know the drill, run the place like a Fox pre-code Western!

See ya later! And thanks to all our brawling bidders! (thumbsu

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Okay, I'm back, the groceries are stowed, and SkOw is schooling everybody! Three hours to go....

Yawn at the competition here......

Should I just PM you my address now?

Whoa-ho! Less than half an hour to go and, after making like Secretariat all afternoon, @SkOw is briefly passed by @JollyComics with a bid of $37, only to come back hard with $40... We have $40 shipped within the U.S., folks, with less than half an hour to go!

I tell ya it's a Golden Age barroom brawl for these ducks, looking like a scene from a Kirby double-splash from Boys' Ranch in here! 

22 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Whoa-ho! Less than half an hour to go and, after making like Secretariat all afternoon, @SkOw is briefly passed by @JollyComics with a bid of $37, only to come back hard with $40... We have $40 shipped within the U.S., folks, with less than half an hour to go!

I tell ya it's a Golden Age barroom brawl for these ducks, looking like a scene from a Kirby double-splash from Boys' Ranch in here! 

You mean fighting with walking canes?

BTW, less than 15 minutes to go!

Edited by JollyComics

Lookee here...we've got lookers, we've got lurkers, we've got snipers...we've got the Human Torch himself flying by to remind everybody how much Golden Age goodness resides here, within everyone's grasp! Flame On!

And we've got a time check from Jollycomics: we're closing in on the 10-minute mark, skOw thus far fending off all comers and not another :jaws: in sight!

But who knows what lurks beneath those calm waters...?

Edited by Readcomix

35 minutes ago, SkOw said:

Finally!

but now......

source.gif

40!!!!!

And we have a ^^SOLD to @SkOw for $40 shipped! Thanks Matt! :headbang:

And thank you everyone who bid, visited, chimed in, etc … I hope this provided some fun, and I'm happy to share a find that I thoroughly enjoyed. I had a lot of fun reading them and I hope you do too. Rough as they are, they are supple. Thanks again! I'll see everyone over in Elibowman's thread going on now!