• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nova Casting MCU

32 posts in this topic

Hi, and welcome to the boards. It's a fun time to be here. Just so you are aware, we have this fantastic item called a 'search feature'.

searchfeature.PNG.677890dd39b0cb99f61141e18f6e62f4.PNG

There are so many great existing topics when you take the time to utilize this feature, though it has its hurdles at times.

:baiting:

Edited by Bosco685

Just now, Xenosmilus said:

@Bosco685 You mean this thread with 6 posts :baiting: :p. I did rephrase the topic to to clarify!

To avoid the forum being cluttered with threads about the same topic, while also respecting the fact someone already started a topic, it makes the most sense to do a quick search first.

Thanks for joining in with everyone else to make this part of the boards flow so smoothly with all the great productions going on nowadays. :foryou:

18 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

To avoid the forum being cluttered with threads about the same topic, while also respecting the fact someone already started a topic, it makes the most sense to do a quick search first.

Thanks for joining in with everyone else to make this part of the boards flow so smoothly with all the great productions going on nowadays. :foryou:

Sooooo don't make a Nova thread?  I was just about to make a Nova thread... 

Maybe I will make one in moderns...  lol @ Moderns 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

Sooooo don't make a Nova thread?  I was just about to make a Nova thread... 

Maybe I will make one in moderns...  lol @ Moderns 

You mean the Nova thread that already exists with 'Nova' and 'MCU' in the title? (:

Like the man says in the trailer, 'Search use is a complicated profession - don't you agree?' :baiting:

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

You mean the Nova thread that already exists with 'Nova' and 'MCU' in the title? (:

Like the man says in the trailer, 'Search use is a complicated profession - don't you agree?' :baiting:

I will respond in length later... right now I am very busy and am about to make a Nova thread. 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

I will respond in length later... right now I am very busy and am about to make a Nova thread. 

You can. People can take the approach of 'HOW DARE YOU!'

Or, we can keep this area consistent to help each other engage on all these productions. Your call. Unless you need to play the 'I'm a New Yorker - nobody tells me what to do!" From a fellow New Yorker... :baiting::insane:

Just now, Bosco685 said:

Or, we can keep this area consistent to help each other engage on all these productions. Your call. Unless you need to play the 'I'm a New Yorker - nobody tells me what to do!" From a fellow New Yorker... :baiting::insane:

Or we can just stick to the thread at hand, make a relevant comment regarding the OP's post or not comment at all?

5 minutes ago, Xenosmilus said:

I just want peoples thoughts about the guy on the left maybe being Nova.... :roflmao:

Look forward to each casting thread. :insane:

You should see the mess that is Comic Book Resources, as that is the approach there. Wild navigation fun.

1 minute ago, Xenosmilus said:

Or we can just stick to the thread at hand, make a relevant comment regarding the OP's post or not comment at all?

The thread at hand on the topic 'Nova'? That's a fantastic idea. You should participate in that thread. :baiting:

(:

Now this is all kidding. But imagine the trainwreck this place would turn into if every news article or casting turns into a thread. There's a reason why it has flowed so smoothly with people working together on this. Don't take offense.

:foryou:

9 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Now, I am making no less than 37 different Nova threads. 

8 minutes ago, Xenosmilus said:

He will be recast as someone different and capable of leading a Nova franchise for at least three films and three guest appearances. 

Just now, Bosco685 said:

emotion03.gif.fd417c73b19aea9640d3c7f35ef7ce25.gif

:insane:

Oh you are taking this all the wrong way.  

I think we should create multiple Nova threads just to screw around with the modern speculators that read these threads just to make every first appearance of something their future college tuition. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

He will be recast as someone different and capable of leading a Nova franchise for at least three films and three guest appearances. 

I don't know, but that guy just looks the part....That being said I don't know the character that well :roflmao:.

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Oh you are taking this all the wrong way.  

I think we should create multiple Nova threads just to screw around with the modern speculators that read these threads just to make every first appearance of something their future college tuition. 

You assume I'm taking this serious that you teased creating multiple threads. I'm having fun with you, like you are with me.

Meanwhile, quite a few people like visiting this area because they can jump into production discussions with films and TV shows they are excited over. Ignoring speculation. I'd hate to ruin it for those people.

1 minute ago, Xenosmilus said:

Not offend, just annoyed like someone correcting my spelling or grammar in a thread :roflmao:Grammar police, I hate those guys :mad:

There's a reason why for a few years now this area has been so easy for people to jump into production topics they can appreciate. It's due to everyone's participation.

Sure. We can post anything here. There's nothing stopping anyone from doing this. Everyone likes to keep all this great content flowing smoothly.